The Class 11 CBSE and NCERT question bank is designed to align with the curriculum and syllabus set by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for students in the eleventh grade.
CBSE class 11 Chemistry Question Banks are study materials designed to help students prepare for their chemistry exams. They typically include the following features:
- Chapterwise questions and answers from NCERT text book: These are a set of questions and answers designed to cover all the important concepts and topics in the NCERT Chemistry textbook for class 11.
- Similar type questions for practice: These are a set of questions that are similar to the questions in the NCERT textbook, but with different values and scenarios. These are designed to help students practice and gain a deeper understanding of the concepts.
- Self-assessment tests for evaluation: These are a set of tests designed to help students assess their understanding of the concepts and topics covered in the NCERT textbook. Students can take these tests and evaluate their performance to identify areas where they need to improve.
- Application level questions: These are a set of questions designed to test students’ ability to apply the concepts and theories they have learned to real-world situations. These questions require students to think critically and analytically.
- Entrance oriented questions and solutions: These are a set of questions and solutions designed to help students prepare for entrance exams such as JEE, NEET, etc. These questions are typically more challenging and require a deeper understanding of the concepts.
- MCQ’s: These are a set of multiple-choice questions designed to test students’ understanding of the concepts and topics covered in the NCERT textbook. These questions are typically used to assess students’ knowledge quickly and efficiently.
- Assertion and reasoning: These are a set of questions that require students to evaluate the given assertion and reasoning and identify whether they are true or false. These questions are designed to test students’ reasoning and logical skills.
- Case studies: These are a set of questions that require students to analyze a given scenario or case study and apply the concepts and theories they have learned to solve the problem. These questions are designed to test students’ problem-solving skills.
There are no reviews yet.