The Class 11 CBSE and NCERT question bank is designed to align with the curriculum and syllabus set by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for students in the eleventh grade.
CBSE class 11 Mathematics Question Banks are comprehensive study materials that provide students with a variety of question types to practice and evaluate their understanding of the subject. Some of the key features of these question banks include:
- Chapter wise questions and answers from NCERT textbook: The question banks provide a comprehensive set of questions and answers for each chapter in the NCERT textbook, which students can use for practice and revision.
- Similar type questions for practice: The question banks also include a variety of similar type questions for each chapter, which helps students to reinforce their understanding of key concepts.
- Self-assessment tests for evaluation: The question banks include self-assessment tests that students can use to evaluate their understanding of the subject and identify areas that require further practice.
- Application level questions: The question banks also include application level questions that require students to apply their knowledge of the subject to solve real-world problems.
- Entrance oriented questions and solutions: The question banks also provide entrance-oriented questions and solutions, which are designed to help students prepare for competitive entrance exams.
- MCQs: The question banks also include multiple-choice questions, which help students to practice for exams that have this type of question format.
- Assertion and reasoning: The question banks include assertion and reasoning questions, which require students to analyze a given statement and provide a logical explanation for why it is true or false.
- Case studies: The question banks also include case studies that require students to apply their understanding of the subject to solve complex problems or analyze real-world scenarios.