The Class 12 CBSE and NCERT question bank is designed to align with the curriculum and syllabus set by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for students in the twelfth grade.
CBSE class 12 Mathematics question banks are collections of practice questions and exercises designed to help students prepare for their exams. Some common features of these question banks include:
- Chapterwise questions and answers from previous year question papers: These questions are based on the previous year’s question papers and provide an understanding of the type of questions that may appear in the exam.
- Similar type questions for practice: These questions are based on the same topic or concept covered in the chapter, and are designed to help students get a better understanding of the subject matter.
- Self-assessment tests: These tests are designed to help students assess their understanding of the concepts covered in the chapter, and identify areas where they need more practice.
- Application level questions: These questions are designed to help students apply the concepts they have learned in real-world scenarios, and test their ability to solve problems in a practical context.
- MCQ’s: Multiple Choice Questions are designed to test the students’ knowledge on various topics and concepts in Mathematics.
- Assertion and reasoning: These questions are designed to test the students’ ability to apply the concepts they have learned to solve complex problems.
- Case studies: These questions are based on a particular scenario or situation, and require students to analyze the situation and provide a solution using the concepts they have learned in the chapter.
Overall, these question banks are an essential tool for students to prepare for their exams, and help them to gain a better understanding of the subject matter.