The Class 12 CBSE and NCERT question bank is designed to align with the curriculum and syllabus set by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for students in the twelfth grade.
CBSE class 12 Chemistry Question Banks are designed to help students prepare for their Chemistry board exams. They typically include the following features:
- Chapterwise questions and answers from previous year question papers: These are questions and answers from the previous year’s board exams, arranged chapterwise. They help students understand the type of questions that can be asked in the exam and the level of difficulty.
- Similar type questions for practice: These are questions similar to the ones asked in the previous year’s board exams, but with different values. They help students practice and improve their problem-solving skills.
- Self-assessment tests: These are tests that students can take after studying a chapter to assess their understanding of the concepts. They typically include objective-type questions and help students identify areas where they need to improve.
- Application level questions: These are questions that require students to apply the concepts they have learned to solve real-world problems. They help students develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- MCQ’s: These are multiple-choice questions that test the student’s understanding of the concepts. They are an efficient way to test a large number of students in a short period.
- Assertion and reasoning: These are questions that test the student’s ability to analyze a situation and make logical deductions. Students are given a statement (assertion) and a reason for it, and they have to decide whether both are true and whether the reason explains the assertion.
- Case studies: These are questions based on real-life situations that require students to apply their understanding of the concepts to solve a problem. They help students develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.