The Class 6 CBSE and NCERT question bank is designed to align with the curriculum and syllabus set by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for students in the sixth grade.
- It includes a wide range of practice questions and tests that cover the subject Mathematics.
- The Mathematics question bank includes NCERT Solutions, additional questions and its answers and self-assessment test and its answers.
- It aims to help students prepare for exams and to gain a deeper understanding of the material covered in class.
- The question bank is a valuable resource for students to test their understanding of the subject matter and identify areas where they need further study or practice.
- It is also useful for teachers to evaluate student’s understanding of the subject matter and provides an opportunity for teachers to supplement their lessons with additional practice problems.
- The question bank is available as print and can be used by students and teachers both in classroom and self-study scenarios.
- It can also be used as a study guide to help students to prepare for standardized tests.
There are no reviews yet.